"CLUB OF PHENOTYPOLOGISTS "QUALITATIVE EAR""
Have you completed a full phenotypology course and have a constant need to train with Mark Lutsin on the application of phenotypology skills in business and constantly improve your qualifications?
We invite you to participate in the meetings of the phenotologists club "Qualitative ear"!
N.B. ONLY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED IN THE PHENOTYPOLOGY COURSES OF MARK LUTSIN!!
The topic of the next meeting
"WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL MOVIE ROLE?"
photo from: screenagewasteland.com
THE MEETING IS DEDICATED
• only for participants who took part in the full phenotypology course (parts I, II, III).
GOALS OF THE MEETING
• help participants who have completed phenotypology courses to develop the skills of applying phenotylogy in practice,
• broaden the understanding of the application areas and angles of phenotypology,
• help eliminate common mistakes made by people practicing phenotypology.
TOPIC OF THE MEETING
Mark proposed a topic for this meeting: "What would be your ideal role if you were to shoot in a motion picture?"
In the program:
• discussions about your charisma;
• what data about your character can be used for a film role;
• what qualities of yours should be strengthened?
• how do you specifically could act in the cinema?
The co-author of phenotypology, Nelli Orlovskaya, invites you to practice at home after choosing several roles (both positive and negative characters) and when you come to the meeting of the phenotypologists' club, do your own make-up (bring make-up supplies that will help you strengthen your charisma).
1. introduction to the topic of the meeting (phenotypology co-authors Mark Lutsin and Nelli Orlovskaya),
2. answers to participants' questions,
3. development of phenotypology skills by analyzing the characters of club guests.
LECTURER ON THE SUBJECT
"The Phenotypologists' Club "Qualitative ear" is a medium for raising professional competence in the practical application of phenotypology.
Why is the club of phenotyologists called "Qualitative ear"? You can find out about it at the phenotologist club meeting."
- Mark Lutsin"
BENEFITS OF THE MEETING
• new knowledge of phenotypology and new skills in the application of phenotypology,
• expanded worldview (according to the topic chosen by Mark Lutsin),
• extremely interesting time spent.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENT
• location: Hotel "Artis Centrum Hotels", Totorių st. 23, in Vilnius + participation via the ZOOM platform.
• time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm (Vilnius time)
• language: Russian with simultaneous translation into English.
N.B. Photo, video, audio copying of the seminar is prohibited.
Facilities are provided for taking notes.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MEETINGS OF THE PHENOTYPOLOGISTS CLUB "QUALITATIVE EAR"?
Are you interested in participating in the phenotypologist club "Qualitative ear" and in regular meetings with the co-authors of phenotypology, Mark Lutsin and Nelli Orlovskaya?
• We invite you to register and participate in Mark Lutsin's seminars "Human Phenotype in Business" (Part I), "Phenotype for Advanced" (Part II), "Masterclass Phenotype" (Part III)!
• After participating in the full phenotypology course, we will invite you to participate in the meetings of the phenotologists club "Qualitative ear"!