"HUMAN PHENOTYPE IN BUSINESS" (PART I)
Losing time & money in business because of misidentifying employees?
Use Mark Lutsin's Phenotypology & discover with 99% accuracy talents in each field!
About the technology "Phenotypology"
TECHNOLOGY "PHENOTYPOLOGY" IS MEANT FOR
• quick and accurate analysis of personal environment, partners and competitors, including their loyalty, weaknesses and strengths and potential business opportunities;
• tools for the necessary motivation of people in the closest personal and business environment.
• quick and extremely accurate analysis of subordinates' working capacity/business potential;
• effective and inexpensive means of motivating subordinates;
• tools for competent and rational team management.
• quick and extremely accurate analysis of the client's motivation;
• tools for influencing the client with accurate and non-trivial compliments;
• for determining the degree of customer loyalty;
• fast and competent strategy tool for working with the client.
• quick and precise analysis of real, not opportunistic, working capacity / business potential of colleagues in the team;
• true morale and loyalty analysis of team members in the company, including disguised saboteurs;
• elimination of psychological fraudsters, "freeloaders" and scoundrels;
• effective and inexpensive means of motivating subordinates;
• tools for competent and rational team management.
• quick and extremely accurate analysis of an existing or potential partner, as well as friends and acquaintances;
• tools for realizing positive relationships.
• quick and accurate analysis of a child's potential abilities and talents;
• competent understanding of the child's motivations;
• measures for the harmonious development of the child according to his/her genetics and physiology.
DEFINITION OF TERMS AND TECHNOLOGY
• Genetics (from the Greek γενητως - originating from someone) - the science of the laws of variability and heredity.
• Subsections of genetics: classical, population, archaeogenetics, molecular, genomics, medical, forensic, criminal, biochemical, human, animal, plant, microorganism genetics, biometric, ecological, physiological, evolutionary and so on...
• Population (from the Greek. populatio - population) - a set of organisms of the same species, a long time living in the same area. This term is used in various branches of biology, ethology, demography, medicine, psychometrics and psychotyping.
• Phenotypology (science) - the study of the correlation of changes in the metric parameters of the phenotype with a subsequent change in the physiology, psychophysiology and behavior of living organisms (in particular, mammals and humans).
• Phenotypology (technology) is a rapid diagnosis of physiological characteristics determined by genetics and further prediction of the behavior of highly developed biological objects, including humans, based on their phenotypes (external genetic manifestations), as well as a method of personality identification.
• Phenotype - the external manifestation of the whole and/or part of a biological object (cell, individual organ, organ system, whole organism), affected by the environment, genetics. The concept of phenotype applies to simple organisms such as bacteria, and plants, animals, and humans.
• During this seminar, such parts of the human phenotype as the elements of the head, neck, and face are examined. In addition to the phenotype, certain topics of the seminar also analyze gait, gestures, laughter, gaze, graphology, as well as the concept, nature and practical application of mania.
• Phenotypology, like any technology, is based on a series of clearly consistent steps that guarantee results.
• Phenotypology, like any technology, is based on strictly scientific data.
• Phenotypology, like any technology, can be mastered and reproduced by any average user (subject to some care and training).
AUTHORS OF PHENOTYPOLOGY
• Mark Lutsin is the creator of the technology "Phenotypology": he has 36 years of experience in the scientific development of this technology, the author and holder of patents with international protection, the creator of many technical and other innovations, the owner of several companies.
• Nelli Orlovskaya - co-author of the Phenotypology technology, author and holder of internationally protected patents, developer of some innovations, diversion analyst, owner of several companies.
TRY PHENOTYPOLOGY IN PRACTICE!
Write a message to Giedrius Svetkauskas, the popularizer of Phenotypology and the organizer of Mark Lutsin's seminars, via social networks or by e-mail (attach your photo) and learn 5 characteristics of your character for free!
Learning the technology "Phenotypology".
The seminar is conducted by the author - the developer of phenotypology - Mark Lutsin!
Seminar participants receive a truly exclusive product, the technology of which has international patent protection. The author began the development of this technology in 1986, scientific research and improvement of technology continue to this day.
TECHNOLOGY "PHENOTYPOLOGY" LEARNING STRUCTURE
Duration of training - 5 days (Trainings are divided into 3 separate courses):
• "Human phenotype in business" (Part I) (2 days);
• "Phenotype for Advanced" (Part II) (2 days);
• "Masterclass Phenotype" (Part III) (Day 1).
During the courses, participants take exams and receive certificates that allow them to use the knowledge of phenotypology in their personal and professional lives.
After completing the entire phenotylogy course:
• there is an opportunity to find out additional nuances of the application of Phenotypology in the field of personnel selection with Giedrius Svetkauskas, the popularizer of Phenotypology and the organizer of Mark Lutsin's seminars (free of charge);
• participants are invited to participate in the meetings of the phenotypologists' club "Qualitative ear", which are led by Mark Lutsin and Nelli Orlovskaya, co-authors of Phenotypology;
• additional individual trainings in the application of Phenotypology in practice is also possible, aimed at improving the skills of using Phenotypology in personnel selection and work with clients.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
• Replacing the subjective, stereotypical evaluation of the mental potential of a person with an objective, competent analysis of the innate genetic, as well as the accumulated capabilities of people.
• To get the maximum benefit from the initial process of filtering people into "useful" and "useless" for oneself, as well as positive emotions caused by communication with them, arising from the ability to quickly and qualitatively predict their behavior.
• Eliminating own complexes and false demands on yourself and others.
• Optimization of business contacts, management processes and interpersonal communications.
• Development of knowledge in the fields of biology, physiology, reflexology and psychophysiology.
Having mastered knowledge of seminar Human Phenotype in Business, you will be able to employ it very effectively in everyday communication, professional and personal matters, when choosing business partner, staff, in communication with customers, superiors, etc.
PHENOTYPOLOGY COURSE PROGRAM
SEMINAR "HUMAN PHENOTYPE IN BUSINESS" (PART I)
duration: 2 days
• How does Phenotypology differ from other typologies, including esoteric, pseudoscientific, or charlatan?
• The guaranteed exclusivity of this technology.
• Four essentially sequential steps in the scientific justification of the technology "Phenotypology".
• The principle of combining phenotypically determined properties.
• Compensatory defense mechanisms of people with different genetic psychophysiological data.
• Reasons for the formation of adaptive reactions, their significance and dangers.
• Will as an obstacle in business negotiations.
• Signs of human predation. "Predators - victims - omnivores".
• Use of these mechanisms in business and sales.
• Technology of working with aggressive clients and "rodent clients".
• Intangible motivation of people who have the "twisting wolf (spinning toy)..." phenotype.
• Employees and/or customers who are genetically programmed to resist suddenly and strongly in cases of any pressure.
• Diagnosis and use of "criminality" and genetic predisposition to it in the fields of business and creativity.
• Phenotype identification of initiative, conservatism, courage and/or caution.
• Human locators.
• First and foremost human biolocator.
• Phenotypic indicators of genetic human intelligence.
• A scientific discovery made by the seminar participants themselves during the seminar.
• Instant identification of the partner's potential intelligence quality.
• Tendency to the perception of increased sensitivity.
• Why does a woman need a waist?
• How to determine the natural inclination for commercial - economic activity?
• How to calculate expected buyer solvency and/or employee greed?
• Genetic orientation of people. Fists or feelings, roses or brains?
• Second human locator or sense generator.
• Slowness, tact, thoughtfulness.
• Techniques for working with slow and emotional customers and/or employees.
• Specificity, speed of reaction, possible directness (chutzpah).
• How to define a person who has a natural inclination to a factual, simplified, sometimes "square" perception of the world?
• Technology of communicating with specific people.
• Typical mistakes when working with customers.
• Accurate selection of means of intellectual or sensory stimulation when interacting with people.
• Pedanticism, tendency to accuracy, "woodpecker syndrome".
• Phenotypological portrait of Santa Claus.
• Genetic predisposition to psychological plasticity and possibly to psychological trickery.
• Non-plastic, polar perception of others.
• Provocateur phenotype.
• Temperament indicator.
• Scientific definition of temperament according to Mark Lutsin.
• Indicators of the nervous system. The "detonator" (wo)man. Protective measures.
• "Keys and secrets" in the negotiation and/or sales process with boring people.
• Training and control work.
SEMINAR "PHENOTYPE FOR ADVANCED" (PART II)
duration: 2 days
• Hypertrophied career desire.
• Phenotype and genetic predisposition to desire power and/or authority.
• Cumulative combination of several phenotypic traits – tendency to Delusions Of Grandeur (feeling superior to others).
• Character illustrations based on portraits of famous people.
• Signs of employee productivity, customer activity.
• Third locator in human face.
• Predators and useless.
• Dangerous partners with genetic traits of increased suspicion and increased attention.
• World of colors: "Blonde beasts", "engineers", "misanthropes", "mystics"….
• Quick identification of useful or useless employees and/or customers.
• Tendency to accurate perception of the world.
• Rapid anonymous identification of untapped sexual potential and hidden propensities for promiscuity or debauchery.
• A dangerous trait and its diagnosis - a genetic predisposition to "heroic-extravagant", uncontrollable acts (violence, up to murder, drug addiction, religious fanaticism, depression, suicide, as well as extreme acts).
• Physiological basis for the emergence of a tendency to extreme tendencies.
• Safety measures when working with such employees and/or customers.
• A predator or a "freeloader" ("optimizer"). "Freeloader" - is it bad or good? In what works is it absolutely necessary to use "Freeloaders"?
• The fourth human biolocator. Complex perception of the world.
• What phenotypic trait indicates a genetic predisposition to being active (in works and life results).
• Cynical moralist phenotype and area of use, and security engineering when dealing with this type.
• Diagnosis of a tendency towards stubbornness, insolence, sexual sensuality, childishness or callousness.
• How to predict people with a "secret bottom", i.e. prone to double truth and to "hang noodles on ears" (tendency to lie).
• A genetic predisposition to graceful talkativeness or, conversely, to secrecy and reticence.
• The "shark's" and small "mongrel's" smile.
• Identification of determination, stubbornness.
• Identification of the type of victim. "Freeloader" is a talent or a big minus?
• Signs of excessive psychological plasticity to possible deception.
• Tendency to be excessive, i.e. "sheepishly" stubborn.
• Phenotypic characteristics of the fighter.
• Training. Control work: general and complex assessment of the combination of two or more phenotype traits.
SEMINAR "PHENOTYPE MASTERCLASS" (PART III)
duration: 1 day
• A brief overview of the material reviewed.
• Psychophysiology of the formation of facial expressions.
• Diagnostics of behavioral characteristics based on facial expressions.
• Psychophysiology of laughter and crying.
• Character diagnosis based on laughter.
• A letter (writing on a piece of paper) is a graphic representation of behavior patterns on paper.
• Technique of graphological diagnostics.
• Teaching graphology linked to phenotypology.
• The secrets that the skull hides.
• Traits of innate intelligence.
• Identification features of operational and permanent memory.
• Logic and what it can be: qualitative or quantitative?
• Diagnosis of signs of sexual motivation.
• Identifying signs of "narrow thinking" (pluses and minuses) and the ability to visualize projects in own mind.
• Mania. Its nature.
• Methods of diagnosing mania.
• Varieties of mania.
• Adaptation in the field of work, i.e. workers/specialists of what specialties are simply required to have signs of obsession.
• Peculiarities of relationships with manic people.
• Safety measures when dealing with people with obsessions.
LECTURER ABOUT THE TOPIC
"Thanks to Phenotypology” you will be able to identify a person’s character features and qualities that neither him, nor his closest ones are aware of in only seconds after first meeting. You will stop wasting your time trying to change people according to your desires and start using their abilities in the most effective way.”
- Mark Lutsin -
IN THE LEARNING PROCESS
• The participants of the seminars will understand the mechanism of influence of the features of human and animal psychophysiology on their perception of the world, including determining in which direction the genetics of a particular person is programmed: closer to "predatory" reflexes or closer to "herbivorous victim" behavior.
• Seminar participants will be able to immediately apply this serious tool in business, work with clients, colleagues, personnel selection, social processes and everyday life.
• The peculiarities of negotiations, sales, personnel policy determined by the ethnic phenotype characteristics of certain customers, business partners, employees or regions are introduced.
• Seminar participants will be able to reach the professional level of personality assessment of the sum of three or more phenotype traits.
HOW THE WORKSHOP IS CARRIED OUT
• The seminar is conducted brightly and full of artistic elements.
• The disclosure of topics is always based on scientific data and evidence, but at the same time explanations are presented in simple language that everyone can understand.
• Illustrations use live graphics, photos and videos from the Phenotypology author's private library.
• During the seminar "Phenotype for Advanced" (Part II), an analysis of the genetic tendencies of each student is carried out with individual subject or interpersonal recommendations. Models of potential workshop participants' relationships with other people with a certain phenotype are being developed.
VALUE OF THE COURSE
You will learn technology that will help you:
• to select the most suitable employees (from the existing choice) into your team according to their inherent qualities for the purpose of effective implementation of specific functions and tasks in your business - thus you’ll save money, time and nerves.
• to influence more effectively your customers, partners and other important people in your business. A prepared strategy of influence for a particular person according to his (or hers) character traits will enable you to achieve desired results effectively.
• to avoid many communication mistakes and security threats caused by the lack of awareness of the other person's character.
• venue: hotel "Artis Centrum Hotels", Totoriu str. 23, Vilnius, Lithuania,
• duration: 2 days,
• seminar time: 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (time in Vilnius, Lithuania),
• seminar language: English (i.e. Russian with simultaneous translation into English),
• lunch and accommodation could be ordered at additional price.
Important aspects of deciding to take part in seminars on "Phenotypology"
N.B. Copying of the seminar by photo, video and audio is prohibited.
Notebook for writing is provided.
Phenotypology seminars are not held online.
• Each participant at the beginning of the seminar signs a licensing agreement. By this agreement Mr. Mark Lutsin transfers technology of phenotypology to the participant of the seminar only for personal and commercial use:
- without the right to benefit from this technology commercially,
- without the right to transfer technology (without the right to teach) to third parties,
- without the right to harm others through the use of this technology.
• Those, who intend to become teachers of Phenotypology must get a special training and a licence from Mr. Mark Lutsin. Currently licences are not issued.
"Mark, thank you for the seminar. It's hard to describe the benefit of it in words but I can't underestimate the value of it for sure. Personally I got many insights about my character and why everything is happening in my life in the way it happens. In other words - thank you for telling that the way my life happens is normal and I'm normal too :). I think you are doing one of the most needed jobs in the world - methodically and in a scientific way you explain to people how to self-realize themselves in the best way for them (you show their way to happiness as I see it). Be persistent and good luck in your not easy job. I hope to see you soon again!"
"After this training you start knowing a person within seconds after the first meeting. You are able to foresee the upcoming communication and predict person’s actions. This knowledge helps to recruit people for positions where they can use their innate skills for the best possible result."
"This knowledge helps a lot in getting to know people. What was intuitive before now is based on solid knowledge. Now you can foresee people’s actions. It is irreplaceable in everyday business activities."
"This seminar gave me an opportunity to see, assess and communicate with people from a different perspective. It is irreplaceable when forming a new team."